Re: [bluetooth-dev] Pinging w/ Nov 2000 Version

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 07:53:44AM -0800, Paolo Dini wrote:

> Finally, when I do lsmod on the client I see the
> USB-UHCI module whereas I do not see it on the server.

Sounds like you haven't loaded the USB modules on your server.  Or are
they compiled into that kernel?  What does the kernel log say when you
plug in the USB device on the server?  There should be something in
there about seeing a new device, and the bluetooth.o driver claiming it.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com