[bluetooth-dev] Bringing up ppp server & client ????

Hi,
Could you please outline the steps involved in working with ppp on the
latest version 20010108 of Bluetooth stack  (things that need to be done on
both CLIENT and SERVER side)  in Usermode. Is there any constraint on the
version of PPP to be present on the system.

We are using the Ericsson BDK provided by Sigma Comtec ( ROK 101 007/21E).
We are not using any modem. Our interest is to get the ppp server and
client up and running for testing standard applications such as telnet,
ftp, ping...

Also let us know if we need to run ppp with particular options

Thanks in Advance,
PvC Bluetooth Team