Re: [bluetooth-dev] SCO data

Johannes Karlsson wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to send SCO data just by adding a sco connection and then
> send a SCO packet like this?
> I get a hardware error: unsupported LMP parameter value.

My guess is that your hardware's firmware doesn't support SCO. Is it Ericsson?
As I recall, Ericsson reports 0 SCO buffers (one clue that it might not
support SCO). Also, the LMP error indicates the f/w is trying to send the data
on the ACL link. I bet it just checks to see if the data is L2CAP, sees that
it isn't, and assumes that it's LMP.

--Gordon