Re: [bluetooth-dev] 20010108 & USB: USB support in axis-stack

I wrote some instructions at one point:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/msg00453.html

It doesn't really work that well due to bugs in the devices.  Also this
was written for a previous stack version.  Use at your own risk, I haven't
had much time to maintain it.  Suggestions/bug fixes are welcome :)

> hi
>
> what steps are necessary to make the axis-stack 20010108 and the USB
> driver (/lib/modules/2.4.0-test12/kernel/drivers/usb/bluetooth.o) and
> linux 2.4.0test12 working together?
> is there any switch in the stack? can't see any...
>
> thanks
> andrew
> -

----