[bluetooth-dev] Are SDP records stored by the client/local device?

Hello everyone,

I really need to know if after initiating the connection to the remote
device (which responds with its SDP records), does the local device/client
store the SDP attributes?  If so, where is it stored for the AXIS

For all I know, the service record database (for the remote device) is
stored under init_database(void) in sdp.c for the 14 Aug 00 version?

Pls help me out! Thanks!