Re: [bluetooth-dev] SCO data

Yes I have Ericsson modules (ROK 101 007 firmware: 2000-04-28 15:54 CXC 125 244
P9A)
It reports 0 SCO bufferts.
If the firmware just checks if the ACL data is L2CAP it wouldn't be possible to
send raw data over a ACL link, and it should be possible?
Does anyone know when there will be modules supporting the 1.1 standard?
When will the 1.1 standard be available?

    /Johannes