[bluetooth-dev] Axis TCS BIN implementation

Hi everybody,

I have some doubts concerning Axis TCS BIN implementation.
I understand that only the mandatory fields of the messages have been
implemented. Am I right?
Besides, Q.931 Recommendation, on which TCS BIN is based, defines a
series of primitives that communicate TCS BIN with what is above
(telephony aplication, I asume). Doesn't Axis code implement these
primitives (SETUP REQUEST, SETUP RESPONSE...)?
Thank you very much for solving my doubts.

Best regards,

     Carlos Viloria Zudaire