SV: [bluetooth-dev] can axis stack run on the errision module rok 101 008

Regarding prototyping.

I have seen a successful manual soldering of a prototype-implementation
using an Ericsson BGA-module.

The solution (we're talking heavy duty prototyping :) ) is to take upp two
square holes in the board, that allow the bluetooth-connectors to be
visible.
This allows you to carefully solder thin wires from the module to whatever
tracks
you need to attach them to. Also the casing is soldered to the ground plane.
The antenna feed requires some work, preferrably using a suitable piece of
coax,
with the ground and signal kept together until it is very close to the
RF-out
pin.

/Mattias
Syncore Technologies AB