Re: [bluetooth-dev] I have only one linux pc ,how to do the hci emulation with 20001115 version?

If you're using btduser, you're using the user mode stack, which there is no
"con" command.There is a rf_conn command that I've used successfully
in your particular case.Try "rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 1".

Marcus