[bluetooth-dev] SDP Service

Hi,
    i am using both 1115 and the latest versions. i made use whole week
to analysis the protocol stack. i really appreciated what was done by
Axis. They did a good job.
    During the process, i met some difficulties, especially for SDP
service. There are many services implemented in SDP, but I did not know
how to fully access these services. If anyone have been done so, could
you tell me how to use and apply the SDP services.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,
Raymond