[bluetooth-dev] TCS BIN protocol

Hi everybody,

I have a doubt concerning TCS BIN protocol. Maybe someone has the
answer.

When one of the sides receives a SETUP message from the other, it can
negotiate bearer channel capability by including this information field
in the next message it sends: SETUP ACKNOWLEDGE, CALL PROCEEDING,
ALERTING. However, these messages may include an SCO handle field. I
asume that SCO handle is selected in the SCO establishment procedure,
performed by LMP. I don't understand how these messages may include SCO
handle when bearer channel capability is still being negotiated, and
therefore bearer channel canīt have been established yet.
Thank you very much for your priceless help.

Best regards,

      Carlos Viloria