[bluetooth-dev] bt.o on 2.4

Hello,
I made some modifications so that the module could compile safely on 2.4 kernel.
The first point is that the module can be loaded and used by btd.
The second point is that my serial driver is unable to handle with ioctl... so I
commented out that call in bluetooth.c l.872 (is it a problem ?)
btd run till the menu is displayed but then, whatever I try to enter as a
command is executed and the program ends.

any idea is welcomed.

Xavier