[bluetooth-dev] RFCOMM AXIS & DIGIANSWER ?

Has anyone made an rfcomm connection to Digianswer PCCARD running BTSWS 1.07 with the Axis stack?

We can setup a connection but when we tries to send data from digianswer to axis, we get a crc error.
We can send data to Digianswer without any problems and 2 Digianswer devices can communicate
with each other.

The problems is that the uih-frame received from Digianswer contains 2 length bytes (ea.bit set to 0)
and therefor the crc is miscalculated.
If the second length byte is ignored and the first length byte is divided by 2 the length is correct. (Seems
to be an general rule).

The question is: Is this a correct packet that is not supported by Axis or is it just a bug ?

dump:

An ':' is sent (0x3a)
From digianswer to axis.

2 1 20 a 0 6 0 43 0 4b ef 2 1 3a ce
rfcomm_receive_data:6 bytes, our cid is 65
rfcomm_receive_data: Long UIH packet received
rfcomm_receive_data: long packet length 129
fcs : 181
crc_check: CRC check failed

An ':' is sent (0x3a)
From axis to digianswer.