RE: [bluetooth-dev] CVS

Unfortunately, the repository is not working yet. We send the
repository files to SourceForge last week, but they have not
yet been moved to the actual repository (which still has to
be done by one of SourceForge's administrators :(

We will let you know as soon as the repository on SourceForge
is working as expected.

//Peter