RE: [bluetooth-dev] Baseband disconnection

Yes, if you want to change this, have a look in the function l2ca_disconnect_cfm in l2cap.c which is where the baseband is shutdown if there are only one l2cap connection over this hci handle.

However the coupling between hci 'connections' and l2cap connections are about to change. Today we use an l2cap con to keep track of each hci handle, so to create a baseband connection you first need an l2cap connection object (in closed state) which stores BD / hci handle etc. This will be made completely independent of each other in future releases.

brgds
Mattias,
Axis Communications AB