[bluetooth-dev] FW: USB problem

hello, following is what i got from my distributor about updating the EBDK.

-----Original Message-----
From: ebdk-help
To: #LIU YONG#
Cc: ebdk-help
Sent: 01/04/2001 7:18 PM
Subject: RE: USB problem

Tality is pleased to announce pricing and availability information for
the
Bluetooth Developer's Kit from Ericsson (BDK) and Upgrade Kits for the
BDK's.  This email contains important information about how to order
your
Developer's Kit and/or Upgrade Kits, so please read it carefully.

We are currently quoting for BDK's and Upgrade Kits which are V1.1
compliant
and will be equipped with IRMA BP5A baseband. The current leadtime for
delivery of BDK's and Upgrade Kits is ten weeks from receipt of purchase
order.

Pricing for the BDK's and Upgrade Kits is follows:

Bluetooth Developers' Kit
-------------------------

   First kit
   ======
   $8,500 US Dollars

   Additional kits (supplied to the same address and ordered at the same
time)
   ==========
   $7,000 US Dollars

Each kit contains one motherboard, one baseband board, one radio module,
plus documentation and software.  THE MINIMUM INITIAL ORDER QUANTITY
WILL BE
TWO BDK'S. This is the minimum configuration that will support a
Bluetooth
connection.

We will also provide for a term of 12 months from receipt of the kits an
aggregate total of 10 hours of telephone and/or email support with the
first
BDK and an additional 2 hours of telephone and/or email support.
Therefore,
you will receive an aggregate total of 12 hours support good for 12
months
with your minimum two BDK purchase.

Upgrade Kits
------------

$850 US Dollars

Each Upgrade Kit contains 2x Baseband Boards and 2x RF Boards. There is
no
support included with an Upgrade Kit purchase.

To secure your order, you must submit an official Purchase Order.

You must be a Bluetooth SIG member to receive the BDK's. If you are not
SIG member, please go to the SIG page:
http://www.bluetooth.com/member/default.asp?page=beamember and register
now.
Membership is free.

Payment must be in Sterling, Euros, or US Dollars, and must be made by
wire
transfer to our bank account.  On receipt of your purchase order, we
will
issue an invoice for payment, on 15 days upon receipt of goods terms.
This
invoice will include the account details for the wire transfer.

Orders from UK companies will be subject to Value Added Tax at the
prevailing rate.  Orders from EU companies will have VAT added at the
prevailing rate (currently 17.5%) unless a European VAT number is
supplied
with the purchase order.  Any import duties and local taxes will be your
responsibility.

Your attention is drawn to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page,
which
contains important information on warranties, support and specification
of
the Bluetooth Developers Kit.  This information is available on request
and
at our website:

   http://www.symbionics.co.uk/bluetooth/faq.htm

Purchase orders should be submitted to:

Tality UK Limited
St John's Innovation Park
Cowley Road
Cambridge CB4 0WS
United Kingdom

Purchase orders may be faxed to +44 1223 421031. PO's should include
your
shipping address, and refer to "Bluetooth Developer's Kit" (with a
minimum
quantity of 2) or "Bluetooth Upgrade Kit".

Please note that any further enquiries regarding the BDK should be
submitted
to our new support email address, "ebdk-help@xxxxxxx.

This quotation is valid for 60 days, and is subject to Tality terms of
sale,
a copy of which is available on request.  Please note that we will not
be
bound by any terms on your purchase order unless these are confirmed in
writing by Tality.

Thank you for your interest in the Bluetooth Developer's Kit - we look
forward to receiving your order.  If you have further questions on the
BDK,
or wish to discuss how Tality can help you with your Bluetooth product
developments, please do not hesitate to contact us at
"bluetooth@xxxxxxx.com"

Best regards

BDK Sales
Wireless & Multimedia Design Group
Tality UK Limited
St John's Innovation Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS
mailto:bluetooth@xxxxxxx.com
http://www.tality.com or http://www.symbionics.co.uk
Tel +44 1223 421025  Fax +44 1223 421031

Tality Corporation, formerly the Electronic Design Services group of
Cadence
Design Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CDN), was recently launched as a separate
company. With more than 1000 engineers located in 14 design sites
worldwide,
Tality is the world's largest independent provider of engineering
services
and intellectual property for the design of complex electronic systems
and
integrated circuits. Tality is headquartered at 555 River Oaks Parkway,
Building #3, San Jose, California, 95134.