[bluetooth-dev] newbie : errors under RH7

    Hi,

    I'm compiling under RedHat 7, and I'm getting an error on the /src/hci.c file:

hci.c:244: `MUTEX' undeclared here (not in a function)
hci.c:245: `MUTEX' undeclared here (not in a function)
    Does anyone know where this is defined and if so what the value is?

    I'm also getting a lot of warning messages in the other files, some looks serious eg, "incompatible pointer types", do I have to enable an option with gcc??

    Or should I switch to RH6.x????

    Thanx

John S. Kiss
Firmware Engineer