Re: [bluetooth-dev] newbie : errors under RH7

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 11:01:59AM +0100, Berni_Joss@xxxxxxx.com wrote:

> Hello,
> I seem to have exactly the same problems as John -- trying to compile under
> RH7 kernel 2.2.16 with gcc 2.96.

RedHat 7.0 uses 2.4.x kernel header include files in the
/usr/include/linux directory, which is a good thing.  However you need
to point the bluetooth compile to the kernel header files for the kernel
you want to use this on (like possibly in /usr/src/linux/include).

You might try this (don't know if it works at all, but you get the idea)
	make INCLUDEDIR=/usr/src/linux/include
or you might try hacking up the makefile to point to the proper place.

Sorry I'm not at a RH7.0 box right now, or I'd do it myself...

Hope this helps,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com