Re: [bluetooth-dev] SDP_SERVER

Yes, Gordon has fixed the dirty alignements of the stack one day so it can
run on MIPS, ARM big/little endian.

These modifications have never been included in the stack. At every new
release, we all have to redo the modifications by hand !

So, you can fix anything you want by yourself, but don't expect your
modifications to be taken into account by the axis team.

Regards,

David.

Le Lundi 29 Janvier 2001 09:27, Jonas Dellenvall a Úcrit :