Re: [bluetooth-dev] GROUP MANAGEMENT in TCS BIN

Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

> As has been stated before, we have sent the files to SourceForge
> and are waiting for them to move them into place. This has, however,
> taken considerably longer than we had expected :(
>
> //Peter

To be fair to the Axis people, SourceForge has been flaky about CVS lately.
I haven't been able to log in to one of my own projects. Nonetheless, I agree
wholeheartedly with David's point. The stack will not mature without a real
open-source style development process. Hopefully we will have one before
someone else comes along with a competitor and makes all our work for nothing.
There certainly are closed-source efforts in various stages of completeness.
Companies getting paid to develop the stack probably won't open their source,
but if IBM decided to open its source, for example...

--Gordon