[bluetooth-dev] solving a broadcast problem through bluetooth

  Hi, My name is Hashir Kidwai. I am currently focusing on a Topic of
Ad-Networks and would like to know that whether that problem or topic can be
solved via BlueTooth or not. The Topic is: One node transmits a broadcast
message and *all* its neighbors receive it successfully. This means that
none of its neighbors should be transmitting or receiving other messages
during this time period. In MACA the receiver is told of an upcoming
transmission by means of the RTS/CTS exchange. However, how would this work
if there are multiple simultaneous receivers for one transmission?