[bluetooth-dev] PPP connection in 20010108 release

Hi,

I wonder whether anyone has attempted to set a PPP connection with the
latest 20010108 stack release. If so, I'd appreciate your feedback. As far
as we can say, the last usable stack release with PPP is Aug 2000.

We have tried (kernel mode) with no success, although the RFCOMM connection
via the "rf_conn" command seems to be OK.

I've posted a message about this subject before, but so far got no answers.

Thanks,
Carlos.

 <<Carlos M. Tomaz (E-mail).vcf>>

Carlos M. Tomaz (E-mail).vcf