[bluetooth-dev] BT SYS: ERROR : send_acl_packet, positive cur_len... (131), c=128

I am using the Jan 8th AXIS BT stack with a CSR BT chipset and seeing the
following error during BT communication:

BT SYS: ERROR : send_acl_packet, positive cur_len... (131), c=128

The max ACL len for the CSR chip is 128 bytes.  Is this an error indication
that the ACL packet is getting truncated to 128 bytes, or something else?

Is there some configuration setting I am omitting?

Thanks,
Craig Gwydir