[bluetooth-dev] HOWTO PPP Connect over BlueTooth

    okay, okay, how do you do it?? I've tried trial by error and I went through this mailing list's achive database and can't find anyone else who is having this problem.  So I've come to the conclusion that I'm the only moron that can't figure this out.. =)

    What I have... 2 Ericsson BTM running P9 firmware and UART connections to 2 PC's running Redhat 6.2. I can connect the two modules together using the btd interface and do an inquiries.

Here is my /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the server side:
    noauth nodeflate nobsdcom plock
    mtu 256
    debug
    local
    silent
    192.168.1.6:192.168.1.100

/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the client side:
    noauth nodeflate nobsdcom plock
    mtu 256
    debug
    local

I run btd as on both sides.
     btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 57600 -m -e 0
I select the option "ppp", for client and server, from the menu.

I have done a lot more failed attempts, eg, switching to another console and starting "pppd /dev/ttyBT0".

Any help would be very much appreciated..

 Thank You
JohnK