Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis -- Ericsson

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 03:58:27PM +0100, Cyrille Flambart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use Axis Bluetooth Driver for Linux with a Bluetooth device based on a
> Ericsson chip.
> This device is plugged on USB port.
>
> My Linux version is 2.2.16 (RedHat).
>
> Bluetooth Daemon application starts successfully but an error appears
> when it can't get my device's bd_addr.
> I think that Axis Bluetooth Driver doesn't recognize my Bt device.
>
> Where could i find a Bluetooth usb driver for my device (Ericsson chip)
> ? (without to change my Kernel version)

USB doesn't really work at all on a 2.2.16 clean kernel.  Is this RedHat
7.0 with its 2.2.16-22 kernel?

What does the kernel log say when you plug in the USB device?

Also, check out the Linux USB Guide at http://www.linux-usb.org/ if you
are having problems getting the USB portion working.

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com