From: John Kiss [mailto:jkiss@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:52 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] HOWTO PPP Connect over BlueTooth

    I followed Carlos', instructions and the only part which I can't
replicate is the "conn BD_ADDR 0" command. I must specifiy a line as well.

    rf_conn BD_ADDR 0 0
    (I do connect to the other Ericsson module)

    when I do this and enter the command "ppp" I get a stream of messages
stating that "Line 0 is Already Connected". Looking into the log I see that
PPP was started but stopped.

    Using Jan8,2001 how do I simply connect the client and server without
specifying a line? Or does this version not support PPP profiles?

    Any help would be very much appreciated..  ThankYou

    JohnK