RE: [bluetooth-dev] HOWTO PPP Connect over BlueTooth

Hi,
the line maps the rfcomm channel to a certain ttyBTx e.g if you connect rfcomm on line 4 you will use ttyBT4 to send data on the rfcomm channel.

You seem to connect a data channel on the rfcomm control channel (srv ch 0 is only used to send rfcomm control messages), use a server channel >=1 instead e.g  "rfconn <BD> 1 0 ".

brgds
Mattias