RE: [bluetooth-dev] HOWTO PPP Connect over BlueTooth

Hi,

Have you tried simply connecting an rfcomm on a ttyBTx and sending some data over it e.g by doing 'cat file > /dev/ttyBT0' both ways. If this works then setting up ppp is no different than doing it on a standard serial port.

If this fails, please switch on debug (btconfig.h) and supply the logfile together with a description on what is done on server and client side.

Also, you shouldn't need to use /etc/ppp/options file since btd takes care of the most important ppp options (possibly you need to specify remote and local IP address).

We will try to add some more ppp related docs in the readme file in next release.

brgds
Mattias