Re: [bluetooth-dev] Hardware used for ARM port

Joakim Ceder wrote:

> Hi all ARM developers
>
> I am wondering which requirements the ported version of the
> AXIS stack have regarding processor speed, and size of
> flash memory and RAM. Can you please give some hints about
> what components I should use. For which version of OS is
> the ARM-patch tested.

First note that the last ARM patch available on the Axis site is for the
20001121 version of the stack. I used a Newinder running 2.2.14 (I believe). I
ran the stack in usermode with HCI emulation (no hardware, no kernel mode).

The patch against the earlier 20000814 version was tested on real hardware in
kernel mode both on a 2.2.16 and a 2.4 kernel. The hardware used was an iPaq
and a netwinder.

--gmcnutt