Re: [bluetooth-dev] HOWTO PPP Connect over BlueTooth

    Hi,

    I can send a file both ways after a rf_connection BD_ADDR 1 0.  That is
great..

    I have tried 3 different ways to connect PPP, all fail. =(

    BTD startup

    client
        ./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 57600 -r client -e 0

    server
        ./btd -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 57600 -m -r server -e 0 -d 192.168.1.6 -D
192.168.1.100

    First way.

        * At the command prompt I select "ppp" on both sides. Both sides sit
and display a message "Waiting Line 0"

    Second Way

        Server side
        * Select "ppp" from the command prompt

        Client Side
        * rf_conn BD_ADDR 1 0
        <Connection is made>
        * ppp

        Then I get bombarded on both sides with a message, "Already Got
connection line 0"

    Thrid Way
        Server side
        * Select "ppp" from the command prompt

        Client Side
        * Go into X-Windows and use the RedHat PPP Dialer, with a new
dialing config set to use ttyBT0.
        Nothing happens.

    So my questions is, it's obvious that my above methods are incorrect to
establish a ppp connection, what setup should I be doing?

    BTW - I am using 01082001 release.

    Thanks
    John