From: V Kugan
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: 2/1/01 9:20 PM
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Using exeisting applications over BT

Hi all
I have CSR BT kits connected to 2 linux boxes and they are able to
communicate with each other with Axis stack.
Now I want to modify the client side stack in such a way that I should
be
able to lynx(or any other browser for that matter) to browse the
internet.
Did anybody did the same or can any one help me in this regard
Thank you very much
Kugan

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev"
in