[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth linux communication in Null modem(serial port)between two PC

Dear sir:

             I have already download
"bluetooth_20000814.tgz" and decompress in Red Hat
Linux version 6.0 OS PC. Now I want to setup Null
modem communication between two PC through serial com
port.  Can you help me to answer the following
question:

1. Where  can I find out  the relevant information how
to operate and program bluetooth linux  driver  file
(bluetooth_20000814.tgz)?

2. Can the  emulation of null modem communication
operate without Bluetooth I/O interface hardware? And
how to     setup and operate?

    Please help me.....

     simon