Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth linux communication in Null modem(serial port)between two PC

Hi there!

We would like to share our experience of using Axis drivers :

With null modem, they can work in user mode but not in kernel mode

20000814   ppp works
20001031   ppp works
20001115   rf_conn only ppp hangs
20010108   rf_conn only ppp hangs

With Ericsson EBDK, they can work in kernel mode but not in user mode

20000814   ppp works
20001031   ppp works
20001115   rf_conn only ppp hangs
20010108   rf_conn only ppp hangs

We found 20001031 is the most reliable version for ppp evaluation at the
moment. With ppp you can ping and telenet with one end connected to LAN.

Thanks to Axis people showing us the ways to implement drivers but we think
there are a lot of works have to be done for a really reliable workable
Bluetooth Appliance.

Good luck!

SK Law