[bluetooth-dev] Splitting this mailing list ?

Hello Axis Team,

I noticed that in this mailing list there are three different kind of
postings:

1) bug reports, patches and stack developing issues.
2) user problems about getting applications running (ppp, btd)
3) general bluetooth issues that have nearly nothing to do with the
above issues

Isn't it a good idea to splitt this mailing list into two or three lists
(like  develop, users, bluetooth-general).
It is sometimes not that easy to find an older article because of the
big amount of articles in this list.

What do you and the other readers of this list think ? I think it is
also possible to more than one lists at sourceforge.

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \