[bluetooth-dev] interoperability

Hello,
	did anyone try interoperability between different hardware ? I mean hardware intreoperability : CSR connecting, ericsson, digianswer, infineon, etc ...?
I encountered problems between digianswer and CSR (acl connection doesn't work every time).
e.g, when digianswer is master and csr slave, csr doesn't answer to paging (No event on CSR arrive) whereas it is in Inquiry and page scan mode (write_scan_enable(0x03)).

In advance, thanks.

MikaŽl Prod'homme <mailto:mikael.prodhomme@xxxxxxx.fr> - Software Engineer
WAVECOM S.A. <http://www.wavecom.fr/>
39 rue du gouverneur general Eboue