Re: [bluetooth-dev] SDP Client in 20010108 stack

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Smith wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've recently completed code modifications to support SDP client
> inquiry/response
> in the 20010108.  Through the ioctl() layer, you can: 1) establish an
> sdp connection
> 2) send a request...collect the response and 3) close the sdp connection.
> How far is Axis (or anyone else) in providing this
> functionality?  Is there any interest in obtaining this code?
That sounds good. From where do you actually send the sdp request ? Did
you add some new functionality to the btd ?
btd is growing and growing :-)

I am also interessted in your sdp code. Can you send it to me (since I
do not know when the sourceforge site is working :-) ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \