[bluetooth-dev] Question on SDP_SERVICEATTR_RSP

Hi,

I've initiated a SDP_SERVICEATTR_REQ with a handle that I received
from a prior SDP_SERVICESEARCH_REQ.  I receive the following data
sequence back from the SDP server:

0x5, 0x28, 0x5e, 0x0, 0x1e, 0x0, 0x1b,
0x35, 0x19, 0x9, 0x1, 0x0, 0x25, 0x14,
0x4c, 0x41, 0x4e, 0x20, 0x41, 0x63, 0x63,
0x65, 0x73, 0x73, 0x20, 0x75, 0x73, 0x69,
0x6e, 0x67, 0x20, 0x50, 0x50, 0x50, 0x0

Now, I understand everything up to the DES and length (which is 0x35 and
0x19).  After looking at
sdp.xml, I realized that "0x9, 0x1, 0x0" was Parameter0 LANAccessOverPPP.
I was actually asking for ServiceName for LANAccessOverPPP.
Isn't this missing a data element type descriptor?
I was under the impression after reading the bluetooth spec that
everything in a
DES has a type descriptor followed by data, thereby making it rather
easy to build
an algorithm to parse a DES.

Marcus Smith