[bluetooth-dev] "unclear issues" in README

As per the request, I'm putting up the bits that I think are unclear in the
README provided in the software.

In section 5, using the stack in usermode, the first step of the
instructions is "build the applications according to the instructions
above".  The only instructions for building the apps includes building the
kernel module, which because I'm running a 2.4 kernel obviously doesn't
build.

I tried building by going into apps and typing 'make' from there, and it
*seemed* to work, but I haven't tested just yet.  Certainly, it should
be documented in some way, shape, or form.

As I alluded to in my previous e-mail, there is also no mention of 2.4
series kernels.  At least some mention of them would be nice, even to the
extent of "this doesn't work with 2.4, it will some time later" would be
nice.