RE: [bluetooth-dev] Question on SDP_SERVICEATTR_RSP

Hi,

You got a ServiceAttributeRsp, and a it consists of a AttributeListByteCount and a AttributeList field, followed by the Continuation state field. As stated in the spec, the AttributeList is:

"a data element sequence containing attribute IDs
and attribute values. The first element in the sequence contains the
attribute ID of the first attribute to be returned. The second element in
the sequence contains the corresponding attribute value."

And in your case the first element is the 0x090100 which is the AttributeID for ServiceName, and the second element is the ServiceName in ascii code.

Best Regards

Mats Fridén

Axis Communications