[bluetooth-dev] regarding the setup of a bluetooth session

hi sir

can anybody explain me in detail how to run the linux
stack and make the bluetooth session established
between a linux machine (having the stack loaded
inside it) and axis developer board .
Please also enlighten me how to send the whole stack
into the board and make it act as the client to the
linux machine.
i connected the linux machine and the board with a
serial null modem cable.

thanks in advance

regards
Jai