[bluetooth-dev] question anout RFCOMM

Hi..
  I have read the file of rfcomm.c,and I know that the
layer of rfcomm can emulate serial ports.now I want to
write an apprication to get the infomation of the
remote btdevice emulate serial ports,can I write an
ioctl call in bluetooth.c to call the function ablout
'rls' in rfcomm?if can,which function shall I call?
can you help me out?
  Thanks.