[bluetooth-dev] bluetooth HW test

Dear all:
     I am interested in bluetooth. But I've some diffculty when testing bluetooth hardware.The bluetooth hardware is connected with my PC by a cable.
When I do “# ./btd --reset --speed 115200 -m”in kernel mode ,the print message is as below:
 init stack
BT SYS: Setting HW
BT SYS: Current HW set to Ericsson
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [17000]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in the module...
Timeout when waiting for command response
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
Timeout when waiting for command response
BT SYS: ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
BT SYS: Initialising TCS
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
hci_change_local_name to zgs.mitacres.com
Timeout when waiting for command response
Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
Timeout when waiting for command response
Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
BT SYS: set_ericsson_baudrate: Baudrate set command sent
Opening dev /dev/ttyBT0
BT SYS: Registering tty on line 0

Could you tell me how to test it and read BD_addr ?
Now I am very anxious.
Thanks!
my e_mail: zgsandgf@xxxxxxx.net

为你而建,为你而设,让你传递真心真意