RE: [bluetooth-dev] broadcasts not going through the NAP

> NAP?

(Network Access Point). I should have used BAP (Bluetooth Access Point) to
match Axis' terminology, sorry.

> Let me see if I got this right:
>
>              bluetooth             ethernet
> device -------> NAP ------> network
> (192.168.1.2)          (192.168.1.1)

> And your concern is that IP broadcast messages originating on the device
are
> not being routed to the network from the NAP?

Yes.

> First of all, are you sure the NAP is receiving the packets from the
device?

Yes, everything else works fine. By everything else I mean non-broadcast
traffic going through the access point, including pinging the access point
from the Bluetooth device.