[bluetooth-dev] Event-driven state machine

Hello,

In tcs.c, a function called tcs_receive_data is defined in order to be
able to receive TCS messages. Since TCS is event-driven, I understand
it is L2CAP software who must call this function when it has some
message for TCS. How is this possible? I mean, how can L2CAP software
call a function without having declared it?(tcs_receive_data is
declared in tcs.c).
Thank you very much.

Regards,

   Carlos Viloria