Re: [bluetooth-dev] can axis stack run on usb?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 05:29:58PM +0800, zhangjun wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to do experiment with ericssion's module,and want to know how
> the axis support the usb interface of rok 101 007.  who have made such
> experiment?how?

Yes it does work.  Just make sure the USB device is connected, the USB
bluetooth driver is loaded, the USB device is recognized by the USB
Bluetooth driver (kernel messages will say this.) and then point the
bluetooth stack at the USB device node (that was created as per the
/Documentation/usb/bluetooth.txt documentation file.)

Any specific questions will be happily answered.

good luck,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com