Re: [bluetooth-dev] can axis stack run on usb?

Hi Greg,

I have downloaded the following files: devboard-R1_0_2-with_compiler.tgz and
bluetooth_20010108.tgz. I see no documentation file named
".../Documentation/usb/bluetooth.txt". How did you get that file??? I must be
missing some important documents.

Regards
Michael