[bluetooth-dev] Compiling BT stack on standard Linux!

Hi,

On the Axis page I read that their stack could be compiled under
a standard PC runing Linux, as well as on their development board.

I tried to do this but without any success! I used regular gcc as I
wanted to make a binary to run on my PC, but received inumerous errors
even in the most basic library function calls (as in "string.h" functions).

Do I have to use gcc-cris, and if so how do I configure it to make a
standard Linux PC binary (instead of the e100 binary it creates).

Thank you,
David Neves.