[bluetooth-dev] Re: pc hung after resetting the bt module

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 11:14:03AM +0800, #LIU YONG# wrote:
> hello, greg,
>
> i am using the usb to connect the bt modules. when i try to reset the
> modules, the host pc hangs. stranger thing is that when i reset the bt
> module at one side, the host pc at the other side also hangs?? what are the
> things that cause this kind of problem??
>
> your help will be appreciated...

Hm, I don't know what the device does to the USB bus when the device is
reset.  I'd recommend just disconnecting the device, and then resetting
it.

Are there any messages in the log files or on the console when the
machine locks up?  You might want to try to hook up a serial console to
see if anything gets spit out there when things die if you're really
interested in finding out what is happening.

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com