Re: [bluetooth-dev] PPPD exiting...

pppd Version is 2.3.11
ppp reports 2.3.7 ???

Same problem has been seen with this version too, but now it seems to
work,
so far only tested as server. Unable to recreate it anymore.

Sometimes when issuing pppd on command line after connecting, I still
get the ttyBT0 busy error
but it works the second time, but experiencing some problems later on
with bt_mem / wrong magic.

/Stefan