Re: [bluetooth-dev] Compiling BT stack on standard Linux!

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 07:04:19AM -0500, David Campos Neves wrote:
> Hi,
> >===== Original Message From Gordon McNutt <gmcnutt@xxxxxxx.com> =====
> >
> >Stack version? Linux kernel version? Distro?
> >
> Sorry! (I thought that it was only a question of using the right compiler with
> the right options.)
> I'm using the stack from 2001/01/08 on kernel 2.2.17 with Mandrake 7.2
> distribution.

What is the _exact_ error that you get when you try to compile the
stack?

And have you tried the patch that I sent out for RedHat 7.0 that is in
the archives?  The same thing might be happening here (don't run
Mandrake, so I couldn't be sure.)

thanks,

greg k-h

--